Cisco - IT Essentials: PC Hardware and Software v4.
The only Cisco authorized textbook that for the IT Essentials: PC Hardware and Software course from the Cisco Networking Academy Program
* New Companion Guide format complements the online curriculum with insight and instruction from Academy instructors
* A portable reference that supports all the topics in the new course, aligning 1:1 with course modules
* Features improved readability, enhanced topic explanations, real-world examples, and all new graphical presentations
* Alignment to A+ objectives
The IT Essentials: PC Hardware and Software Companion Guide supplements and complements the IT Essentials I: PC Hardware and Software v4.0 online curriculum offered by the Cisco Networking Academy Program.
The Companion Guide is designed as a supplemental textbook for the Networking Academy course, offering students a portable desk reference of the course content to use anytime anywhere as a study aid. The chapter content aligns 1:1 to the online course module topics, but does not merely mimic the content word-for-word. The authors present the course material in the Companion Guide in a comprehensive manner, providing their own examples where necessary to augment a student's understanding of the course material.
* Chapter Objectives as stated as questions at beginning of each chapter
* Key terms listed in the Chapter openers
* Enhanced readability for younger student comprehension
* How To Feature provides step-by-step tasks for common activities
* Key concept recaps, Check Your Understanding Questions, and next chapter previews are in a concise summary at the end of each chapter
The Companion Guide serves as an additional instructional tool for the instructor to assign take-home reading or give vocabulary quizzes to better prepare the students for in-class lab assignments.