MSN 8.1 Skin Vista live messenger
Make sure you make a backup of your current msgsres.dll before you replace with the one that came with the download.
1) Make sure you are running Windows Live Messenger 8.1 (Will not work with 8.5 BETA).
2) Exit Windows Live Messenger if you're still running, just right click the icon in the system tray and select exit.
3) Open My Documents and put in the address bar: C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger
4) Backup the current msgsres.dll.
5) Move the msgsres.dll that came with this download into the Windows Live Messenger folder.
6) Done, now start Windows Live Messenger to see the changes.
but tis dont work on windows vista
link msn 8.1: